Gintama (TV Series 2005-2021)
Gintama Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW | GINTAMA PARENTS GUIDE
Gin Tama (銀魂, lit. “Silver Soul”) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hideaki Sorachi.
Distributed by Bandai Namco Pictures, Dentsu, Sunrise, and TV Tokyo. The production company is Aniplex, Crunchyroll.
Series Name – Gintama
Genre – Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Aired – Apr 4, 2006 to Mar 25, 2010
Age Rating – TV-14
Episodes – 375
Seasons – 4
Also known as – Gin Tama
Country of origin – Japan
Official Website – Aniplex (Japan), Crunchyroll (United States)
How long is the series, Gintama
The Series, Gintama Runtime is 25 minutes.
How to Watch Gintama
- Crunchyroll – Free
- Hulu – Subscription
- Netflix – Subscription
- Seasons 4 – Free
Synopsis of the Series Gintama | Gintama Parents Guide
Gintoki, Shinpachi, and Kagura return as the fun-loving but broke members of the Yorozuya team! Living in an alternate-reality Edo, where swords are prohibited and alien overlords have conquered Japan, they try to thrive on doing whatever work they can get their hands on. However, Shinpachi and Kagura still haven’t been paid… Does Gin-chan really spend all that cash playing pachinko?
Meanwhile, when Gintoki drunkenly staggers home one night, an alien spaceship crashes nearby. A fatally injured crew member emerges from the ship and gives Gintoki a strange, clock-shaped device, warning him that it is incredibly powerful and must be safeguarded. Mistaking it for his alarm clock, Gintoki proceeds to smash the device the next morning and suddenly discovers that the world outside his apartment has come to a standstill. With Kagura and Shinpachi at his side, he sets off to get the device fixed; though, as usual, nothing is ever that simple for the Yorozuya team.
Filled with tongue-in-cheek humor and moments of heartfelt emotion, Gintama‘s fourth season finds Gintoki and his friends facing both their most hilarious misadventures and most dangerous crises. (Source: MyDramaList)
Gintama Series Age Rating & Content Info
Kindly Note: We have not seen this film. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
Why is Gintama rated TV-14
The Series, Gintama Age Rating is TV-14.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
TV-14: Parents Strongly Cautioned, intended for children ages 14 and older in the company of an adult.
How Many Seasons of Gintama
The series, Gintama has 9 Seasons.
How many episodes of Gintama are there? | Gintama Episode list
Gintama has 375 Episodes.
When Does Gintama Get Good
It gets good 10 episodes from where you are right now. This will always be true, whether you’re on episode 1 or episode 101.
How to Watch Gintama in Order
- Gintama Season 1 (Episodes 3 to 57)
- Gintama: The Movie (remake of episodes 58-61 with better animation)
- Gintama (Episodes 62-201: end of season 1)
- Gintama’ (Season 2) (Episodes 202-252)
- Gintama Season 3 or Gintama’: Enchousen (Episodes 253-265)
- Gintama Movie 2: The Final Chapter- Be Forever Yorozuya (combination of episodes 58 and 61).
- Gintamaº (Season 4) (Episodes 266-316)
- Gintama. (Season 5) (Episodes 317-328)
- Gintama.: Slip Arc (Season 6) (Episodes 329-341)
- Gintama.: Silver Soul Arc (Season 7) (Episodes 342-367)
- Gintama: The Semi-Final (takes place between episode 367 and The Final movie)
- Gintama: The Final
Is Gintama suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Gintama is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Gintama Age Rating. Taking that the Gintama Age Rating places the movie in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Gintama Rating emphasizes a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Gintama. Subsequently, check the Gintama Age Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Official trailer of Gintama
Who is in the cast of Gintama?
- Tomokazu Sugita as Gintoki Sakata
- Daisuke Sakaguchi as Shinpachi Shimura
- Rie Kugimiya as Kagura
- Kazuya Nakai as Toshiro Hijikata
- Chiba Susumu as Isao Kondo
- Kenichi Suzumura as Sogo Okita
- Satsuki Yukino as Tae Shimura
- Akira Ishida as Kotaro Katsura
- Tetsuharu Ôta as Sagaru Yamazaki
- Fumihiko Tachiki as Taizo Hasegawa
- Kujira as Otose
- Yû Kobayashi as Ayame Sarutobi
- Mikako Takahashi as Sadaharu
- Fumiko Orikasa as Kyubei Yagyu
- Kôichi Sakaguchi as Prince Hata
- Yû Sugimoto as Catherine
- Michael Daingerfield as Gintoki Sakata
- Jocelyne Loewen as Kagura
These age ratings guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie/series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Gintama Parents Guide | Gintama Age Rating 2006
Director: Hideaki Sorachi
Date Created: 2022-11-21 16:52